Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I tore apart my 3394 and put all new clutches in the torgue

Customer Question

hi, i tore apart my 3394 and put all new clutches in the torgue tube , i am having problems now with take off, it is either no go or full speed, how do i check and set the inching pedal on that 3394 case vic
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: i replaced the clutch cable, not sure if i have it quite right or not,
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is***** this an AG tractor? This is the MEd heavy truck category. Let me know the make and serial number so I can get this in the right category

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
hello dan, 1986 3394 case tractor, 160-180 horsepower, ser. 12111042, p.i.n.(###) ###-#### thanks vic
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

The bottom pedal stop bolt should be set to stop the pedal just as the spool bottoms in the valve on the way out and the upper one we take out and leave it out so the spool can bottom against the valve plug, this assures that the modulating point and spring assembly is clear compressed and the spool lands are clear open to allow full flow to the clutch. Let me know