Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

I just bought a fiatallis 605b. Do you feel that the machine

Customer Question

I just bought a fiatallis 605b. Do you feel that the machine is capable of digging a stock tank in clay soil? Does it have enough power?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

It is powerful enough! You may have to take thinner bites, but the loader will dig in clay. Will work best with some teeth on the bucket.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hello Curtis,
Thanks for following up with me. I have been kicking it around: Dozer, backhoe, track loader and then I won an auction item for the Wheel loader. Now that im committed, I just wanted to verify that I could do the work. The pond has already been dug; however, I need to go a couple of feet down and move the berms. Can I add teeth to the bucket?

Yes, you can add teeth, there are all kinds, If your bucket has holes for teeth, you can use bolt on. If not, you will need shanks and teeth or weld on tooth. The loader should be plenty to move the berm and dig a little deeper, i much prefer to run a loader than a dozer or backhoe!

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you very much!

Thank you! Please use the 5 star rating system to close and get me credit.