Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

You familiar with John Deere 2955 remote hydraulics? I have

Customer Question

You familiar with John Deere 2955 remote hydraulics?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: I have to shut down the engine on 2955 to be able to hook up JIC fittings on both set of emotes they both have hydraulic pressure on both inlet and outlet not letting lines to be hiked up Even in float. Kill motor and hook up. No side effects except inconvienent.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: no if just simple replace or rebuild valve I will fix. Maybe let get worse.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  John Oliver replied 6 months ago.

good morning my name is ***** ***** i still assist you with this?