Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Deere 4610 hydraulic shakes and vibrates and shakes and

Customer Question

john deere 4610 hydraulic shakes and vibrates and shakes and won't lift oil is full
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check the filter and suction screen for metal/debris that would indicate an internal failure or pump failure and starvation of oil to the pump. Also check the control valves and relief valves for metal/debris contamination as well. Let me know. Click on this link for the online parts book that will help you in identifying your valves and components. Type your model and select sectional index.

Parts