Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a 1956 Deere 60 tractor, and I can not get the to

Customer Question

I have a 1956 John Deere 60 tractor, and I can not get the carburetor to open up on full speed. When not running, the controls work perfectly to close and open, but when running, the throttle will not open up because the governor keeps it closed. All adjustments have been made, but I have not replaced the leaf spring. Can you help? Thanks!
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

I haven't see one of these in years, but see the attached blog, it has all the pages from service manual. It may help.Has to be the adjustments.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Make arrangements to refund the cost paid to you by credit card. You simply copied answers from "Yesterday's Tractor," which I had already read and tried. I needed advice from an expert to solve this particular problem and not a Google search item.Thanks!!