dd85, Foreman
Experience:  Service manger for over 18 years in same Dealership

On a new Holland TM155 tractor the cooling fan clutch was

Customer Question

on a new Holland TM155 tractor the cooling fan clutch was replaced along with the wiring harness however the fan still will not engage so a new control module was purchased for the same according to new Holland service manual it is supposed to be under right hand counsel I have had that open the left hand counsel /dash/roof/underneath floor/engine rads /cab posts nothing like it anywhere any suggestions or has unit been incorporated into something or somewhere else.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  dd85 replied 2 months ago.

Could you please supply the serial number of the unit? There were some changes by serial number.

also what is the part number of the module you are trying to replace?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
the serial # is ACM282869 and the part # for the module is82033641 the tractor is a 2007
Expert:  dd85 replied 2 months ago.

Okay, you are looking for what we call the "Red" controller.

We have found some of them under the # point controls, some under the Light box controls and a few even in the engine compartment, on the firewall or just in front of it.

Expert:  dd85 replied 2 months ago.

I wish I could be more specific, but they don't give a serial number break when they moved it.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
we have searched absolutely everywhere both side counsels in the roof under dash fire wall engine and fan areas under floor you name it there is no module that even begins to resemble part #82033641
Expert:  dd85 replied 1 month ago.

I found a picture of where it should be.

See attached.