Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

How do you record the C03 Cornerpost controller values

Customer Question

How do you record the C03 Cornerpost controller values before replacing the Cornerpost Main circuit board in a 9650 John Deere Combine? It tells us to refer to Reprogram Controllers instruction HXE41041 for further information but we can't find that instruction. we basically would like to know step by step instructions to replace the Cornerpost Main circuit Board - not so much the hardware part but the software instructions.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I see this has been sitting for a long time. I don't normally work on these daily, but may be able to assist. If you still need help, please let me know all that you have already tried to diagnose.

If no assistance is needed, please let me know that as well.

Do you have the JD software?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback. If you don’t see this screen, please reply with the rating you would like to give.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy