Jeremy
Jeremy, Diesel Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Medium/Heavy Duty Technician, Hydraulics, Electrical, Brakes Certified
9290743

We have a fendt 516 & 936 both with trailer steering plug

Customer Question

We have a fendt 516 & 936 both with trailer steering plug and lead, do we need to be using fend vary guide for trailer steer to work as we currently use aglitter gps.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

To answer this simply, yes. However, contact the current gps manufacturer and let them know what issue yu have and they might have a software update for your system that will make it work properly. I see that often on these and the John Deere units.

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy