Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

My kubota m108s tractor will run fine for a short time and

Customer Question

my kubota m108s tractor will run fine for a short time and then seems to have a fuel problem there is foam in the water separator and it will sputter at high idle it will stay running at low idle but still foam in water separator
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  John Oliver replied 2 months ago.

hello chris my name is ***** ***** ill be your tech today. it sounds like you have a restriction in the system, tank isn't venting or the system is sucking air. have you done anything else besides change the filter?

bubbles indicate air entering into the fuel system from someplace. possibly pressurize the tank and check for fuel leaks on the suction side of the system. check for debris in the system at any 90 degree fitting. make sure the fuel return line isn't kinked or plugged. make sure the tank is venting properly

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Lot of rubber hoses starts out good no bubbles in system then you can see air in separator will run for 30 minutes or so then it won't run at high throttle will buck and shut off unless you idle down

ok? did you look at any of the things I suggested?