Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

I have a 96 th 360 c, today while working it the hydraulic

Customer Question

I have a 96 th 360 c , today while working it the hydraulic temp went up and I noticed hydraulic strain at a idle and by moving the blade control it was relieved until I stopped the function .
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Since I've owned it (10 years ) when cold if it has to be turned over for more than 20 or 30 sec. I have to pick up on the blade to turn it over easier
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It seems to be blowing off the pressure relief in the blade valve body .
Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi Albert, My name is***** will be glad to help. Start by removing the hydraulic filter and inspecting it for fine metal/debris that would indicate a pump or component failure occurring. check your relief cartridges for metal/debris causing them to stick as well as for a return circuit restriction. Check your control valves for sticking as well causing a function to stick. If the filter is full of metal you have a pump failure on your hands and the system will need to be flushed completely before running with the new pump. Let me know

Expert:  Dan replied 2 months ago.

Hi Albert, Did you get this resolved?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
it was a bent shaft on the pressure compensator
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
On is supposed to be in