Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

My leeboy 8515B (steering wheel ) front track right side

Customer Question

My leeboy 8515B (steering wheel ) front track right side will not engage in forward drive. However, it engages in reverse. Any thoughts?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check the joystick and wheel wiring harness and connector pins to the solenoids and the solenoids for proper operation. If okay try recalibration of the controls as covered on PDf pages 131-135 in the manual I posted below. Also check for fine metal/debris in the hydraulic filter that would indicate a component failure occurring. Let me know the results.

Troubleshooting manual/diagrams