Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

I have a kubota BX 2200 in the shop. Hydraulics to the lift

Customer Question

I have a kubota BX 2200 in the shop. Hydraulics to the lift arms and the front loader have stopped working.Connected a gauge to the test port,no pressure. Steering -PTO and transmission work perfectly. Cleaned the pump inlet strainer,changed oil and filter. Totally disassembled the priority valve,control valve, pressure relief valve and pump. I have found nothing wrong with any of this. Reassembled everything,still same results. It appears the problem is in the priority valve or the pump is not producing enough flow and pressure. This happened suddenly not over time. I work on all brands of tractors but this one has me stumped.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 3 months ago.

Priority valve seems to fit the symptom. If no three point or FEL, but it has steering and hydrostat. See link below.

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 2 months ago.

I see question is still open, did you find the problem?