Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Relating to a kubota kx121-3SS After installing a new

Customer Question

relating to a kubota kx121-3SS
After installing a new throttle control module and the LCD display, I do not have any operation of the service port valve (i.e. no thumb control) and the throttle control does nothing except either idle the machine or run it at full speed. Seems like a programming glitch, but what?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hi Richard, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. Were those missing functions working befor the replacement Monitor panel? If so this could be a poor connection on the monitor panel itself or wire harness or a software/programming issues as you suspected. The dealer holds exclusive rights to the software so any parameter changes would have to be made by the dealer. Check the wiring and harness first. Let me know

Expert:  Dan replied 9 months ago.

Hi Richard, Did you get this resolved?