Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

MF 4270 Tractor Ser. #KO 4044 w/hyd. shuttle trans. When

Customer Question

MF 4270 Tractor Ser. #KO 4044 w/hyd. shuttle trans. When backing up it stops and flashes code 4 - 5 solenoid valve and/or pressure switch wiring reversed. Where are these located? I purchased this tractor used. I cannot back up but a short distance-the lights will start flashing and it will stop- . Then I have to turn engine off and start over.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Do you still need assistance with this?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!