Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

The rear hydraulic lift quite working on my 2012 massey

Customer Question

the rear hydraulic lift quite working on my 2012 massey 1643. do you have any ideas?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** will be glad to try to help. Check the oil, suction screen, and filter for discoloration, contamination, metal/debris, burnt smell or discoloration indicating an internal failure occurring requiring disassembly, further inspection, and repair. Verify the pressures are in specs as well as the cylinder seals are not bypassing, Relief and valves are functioning properly. Let me know the results and if we need to dig deeper.