Jeremy, Diesel Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Medium/Heavy Duty Technician, Hydraulics, Electrical, Brakes Certified

The cable that controls my liner 3000 rake got wrapped

Customer Question

The cable that controls my liner 3000 rake got wrapped around the pto and it pulled all the wires out of the control box including the green plastic piece with the pins. Can you get that harness and pins because I have the schematic where the wires have to go. ************** Thanks
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Yes, you can get the harness and the pins. Call Claas and tell them the harness you need is for the PTO and you need the pin kit. You can even look online in the parts catalog for the items as well.

CLICK HERE for the online catalog

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thanks Jeremy, I bought a new one for $1600.00 (Ouch). My partsman at Claas could not find a pin kit. If you can come up with a good parts number for me I could give you five stars. I could fix up the old one for a spare. One problem is that I will be on vacation with no internet service for ten days. Thanks, Marvin
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

I just got off the phone with my parts rep and he told me they don't make them anymore. They fabricate them now. He said they use several local machine shops because they found that to be cheaper than the pin kits. I'm a bit surprised for they had them about a year ago...

Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as an open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Were you not pleased with my service to you or is there a rating issue? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this, if there is a rating issue, and/or you need more time to respond.

I like to make sure all my customers are satisfied since you did pay a deposit for me to assist you, whether I’m paid by a positive rating feedback or not.

We can continue where we left off or start over if needed. Also, if you need diagrams, instructions, etc please don’t hesitate to ask.