Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I have a 2006 mccormick xtx 215 tractor. It will start and

Customer Question

I have a 2006 mccormick xtx 215 tractor. It will start and run, but then nothing will work, not the transmission, not the power steering, not the hydraulics. Instrument panel flashes a yellow light and says error code tc1. After pushing that, the next error code is spn5106fmi0. Any ideas how to fix it or what the problem is?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.

Hi Caleb, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. What is the engine make and model number from the ID tag and tractor serial number if you have it?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Sorry for the delay. Model #xtx215. Engine make is Cummings. Serial # ***** The number was stamped into the frame near the engine, so not sure if it's the correct serial numbeer, but the only thing I could find.
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.

Thanks for the updat Caleb. My fault list seems to skip those code numbers in my Cummins list. Click on this link for a downloadable shop manual for under 20 that has all your faults and troubleshooting information in it. Let me know.

Manual

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I downloaded a manual before. It was pretty much worthless. I don't mean to be rude, but, I was hoping that for paying $46, I might get a little more advice than just telling me to download a manual.
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.

Ive gotten paid nothing. Experts time is voluntary and they only get a portion of the deposit on positive feedback or accepted answers. ill opt out and maybe another expert can help further

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
OK, thanks.