John Oliver
John Oliver,
Experience:  manager at White Eagle Ag and Truck Services
93794869

A number on the electrical junction box under the step of my

Customer Question

A number on the electrical junction box under the step of my John Deere 6300, mine caught a limb and busted.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Would like to order a new box and need a number
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: PTO and hydraulic lift not working plus battery light stays on.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  John Oliver replied 5 months ago.

hello my name is ***** ***** have yourself a project for sure. I can try and direct you in a direction. I need tractor serial #

is it a cab or open. what type of transmission

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will get the info today and give you a feedback, it looks like only the bottom was knocked off didn't see any obvious damage and really don't know when it happened but mowed 135 acres with it working fine next time I got on it the battery light was on and hydraulic lift in the down position with no PTO and no three point lift, so I was thinking that could be the problem.

sounds good