Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

2010 Kubota B3200 will not start, continually must play with

Customer Question

2010 Kubota B3200 will not start, continually must play with the hydrostatic peddle to find the sweet spot. Then it will start, normally. Last evening no issues until went to park and remove implement, then when I attempted to exit with machine running it would try to shut off. this has also taken place several times. I could not find the sweet spot last night and today I spent almost an hour trying everything to start the tractor with no luck.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Neutral switch can be bad, but it also has pto switch, and seat switches. any will cause the same thing. If all switches are good, the tractor has an OPC relay, operator presence relay, it is the last factor in the start process, before the key will energize the starter. Have you checked the neutral switch with volt/ohm meter to see if the switch is good?

By diagram there are only four safety switches and two are on the seat!

Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

I see question is still open. Did you find problem?