John Oliver
John Oliver,
Experience:  manager at White Eagle Ag and Truck Services
93794869

Have a 6610 forage chopper. Wiring harnesses were eaten by

Customer Question

Have a 6610 forage chopper. Wiring harnesses were eaten by mice. Put all new 50 series wiring harnesses. All matched up fine except for engine harness. I can get 10 series engine harness because they are not made any more. The problem is thst with the 50 series it had a ECU on it. All items lead to ECU fitting on harness. Nothing comes through to tach or oil pressure, coolant temp. What should be done.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  John Oliver replied 5 months ago.

good afternoon Mark my name is***** got yourself into a project and I feel like I'm going to earn my money here. give me a few minutes to look a couple thing up and ill be back to you. can you reply back with the part # ***** the harness you received?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry got busy, it is AZ51836

ok maybe I'm slightly confused. this is the harness for the engine correct? depending on your serial # ***** are 2 in Germany but they are available

the other shows one in Milan USA both #s fit the 6610. I will keep researching to see if what you have is usable but I just wanted to throw that out there

good morning Mark. how far have you been able to go with this?