Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a Massey Ferguson 65 tractor and I have no pressure

Customer Question

Hi I have a Massey Ferguson 65 tractor and I have no pressure in my clutch pedal and I can't get it into gear I adjusted it a the side and had pressure first time I put down the pedal but lost it again any ideas??
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: No just that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.

Pressure plate or clutch disc has failed. Adjustment i s not going to help. Clutch replacement is going to the the end result!

Did you get my response? Please rate to close.