John Oliver
John Oliver,
Experience:  manager at White Eagle Ag and Truck Services

Deere 8420. Has been running fine. Stopped before lunch with

Customer Question

John Deere 8420. Has been running fine. Stopped before lunch with no problem. Returned to tractor and clutch is depressed and stays down. Tractor only moves if I physically pull up on the clutch pedal. When pulling up, it has basically the same resistance it once had going down
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: Mo
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  John Oliver replied 4 months ago.

hello David my name is ***** ***** you still need help with this?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

well.... glad you got it worked out. sorry for the delayed response, I was looking forward to working with you on this. hope you have an inexpensive productive season!

Expert:  John Oliver replied 3 months ago.

David can I lose out this case?