Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

Why the monitor is not telling when it is down wrapping. so

Customer Question

why the monitor is not telling when it is down wrapping .
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: so it doesn't cycle, the actuater gets hot
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
where did you go
Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

May I ask what you are working on?

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
466 john deere net wrap round baler,
have a had jd service men out mulitiple times. why the monitor is not telling when it is down wrapping
Expert:  Jeremy replied 4 months ago.

That explains it. This was put in the wrong category. I will ask to have it moved to the right one so someone that works on these can assist.

Right now it is in trucks.