Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

853G stick is jerky when trying to move out slow

Customer Question

Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is***** you still need help with this? If so, Check the relief valve cartridge in that circuit for damaged o rings and debris or for sticking. Try swapping reliefs with another circuit to see if the problem moves. If so replace the relief or repair the damaged orings and clean the relief if due to debris. Of okay check the joystick control plungers for that function for sticking. Inspect the spool and centering springs and retainers in the main control valve for damage for that function as well. Also check the hydraulic filter for fine metal/debris indicating a pump or component problem. Since it is only on one function it is not likely but it is possible and still important to check and rule that out the possibility a component is contaminating the system. Let me know