Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

The bolt that holds up the right blade on my zd28 wont

Customer Question

The bolt that holds up the right blade on my zd28 wont tighten, just keeps spinning. Tried holding top nut and blade
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thats a kubota zd28 72" sorry I didnt specify
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** will be glad to help. If it is spinning in the nut and wont tighten it means the threads are stripped and the bolt and nut needs to be replaced. If it will not unthread now you will need to cut it off with a cutoff tool. If it is a threaded hole and not a nut, it can be drilled and a helicoil installed to repair the threads or the threaded component needs to be replaced. Let me know