Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

I have a Kubota L3240 tractor and need to check the ignition

Customer Question

I have a Kubota L3240 tractor and need to check the ignition switch. How do I remove the panel to get to it?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Tractor stopped while I was shredding like I had turned the switch off. Was doing fine until shutdown. Friend told me to check ignition switch and wiring to make sure rats had not chewed them. Need to get to it.
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 4 months ago.

Should be 6 screws that hold the plastic dash cover on 2 on the top and 4 on the sides pull those out and you should b able to access the ignition switch