Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

We have a 2170 3x4 baler. We keep getting a stop sign on the

Customer Question

We have a 2170 3x4 baler. We keep getting a stop sign on the monitor showing no pressure sensor readings. When we go to the diagnostic page there is a negative .08 on the solinoid ground. I have been tracing wires and can not find our problem anywhere. Do you have any ideas.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hi Kevin, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check, clean/tighten your battery to starter connections including all grounds, Test your battery with a digital tester for internal problems, Thoroughly inspect the wiring harness and connector pins between the monitor and the controller ( ECU) If okay Have the ECU bench tested and reprogrammed and software updated if it tests okay. Let me know