John Oliver
John Oliver,
Experience:  manager at White Eagle Ag and Truck Services
93794869

We have a IH Macormick 45 baler. Yesterday while baling our

Customer Question

We have a IH Macormick 45 baler. Yesterday while baling our auger quit turning. Upon looking at everything I found a piece of metal on the deck below the back cog (gear) near the knotters. I think a shear pin broke off. My question is how do I get to the gear to check it out. We did not get a manual with baler as it was used.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  John Oliver replied 5 months ago.

good morning sally my name is ***** ***** haven't had a ton of time on the older balers (john deere mechanic by trade) so I cant say exactly but I thought I could at least point you in a direction to be able to get a operators manual cheap. please feel free to repost if you want to see if somebody picks this question up later. its hard to find guys to work on these older machines anymore.

thanks sally and I hope this helps

http://www.binderbooks.com/implement.htm

this is where I buy all my manuals for the older red iron that wanders into my shop

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Thank you I will look it up.

ebay had a few as well but I assumed you needed the info asap. I believe the first link ad downloadable versions of the manual