Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

My EZtrak Z425 does nothing when I turn the switch. The hour

Customer Question

My EZtrak Z425 does nothing when I turn the switch. The hour meter comes on but nothing else happens.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Do you have a voltmeter to test unit? What does battery voltage show to be? Has to be minimum of 12.5 volts. The seat switch, brake switch and neutral switches on each arm can kill the start circuit. Have you checked each switch with ohm meter for continuity.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I hope you choke on the money. Never again.

I don't get paid until you rate in a posiitve matter. Right now your account has a deposit, nothing paid out. I can only help if you let me. I asked some questions from you. I'm not there and have to have feedback from you. f I was able to diagnosis without information, I would be a rich man! Typical Ztrak will have arm switch that is stuck. keeping start circuit from completing.