Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

I have a 2012 kabota mx 5100 hydrostatic tractor. I recently

Customer Question

I have a 2012 kabota mx 5100 hydrostatic tractor. I recently replaced a broken hydraulic cycilinder on my front end grapple. all is working well but soon after when I left up the rear 3 point impliment the whole tractor starts bucking. Once up I can turn the knob under the seat which adjusts the speed of raising or lowering and it will stop it. When 3 pt. is down no pulsating. I have a 159 hours on tractor. what might be causing this?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

Site glass on the rear end of the tractor? Try over filling the unit a gallon of fluid. With front loader and grapple , the oil level may be marginal, and is right at the point the pump is sucking air. With oil loss from busted hose, site glass is always questionable, so I would try a little more oil before going into the control valve on the three point.

Did you get my response?