Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

I HAVE A TS100A NEW HOLLAND TRACTOR, CODE 14905 ON DASH INFO

Customer Question

I HAVE A TS100A NEW HOLLAND TRACTOR, CODE 14905 ON DASH INFO CENTER, MY INFO ON THE CODE SAYS THAT IT'S NOT CONNECTED TO THE KEYPAD, BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE A KEY PAD, TRYING TO GET SOME EXPLANATION FOR THE CODE
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: THAT'S IT
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Bare with me while I gather your code information.

Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.

NH14905 KEYPAD missing. The ECU controller is not seeing but looking for the keypad. This can be caused by a wiring harness or connector issue in the datalink harness or a software update /controller issue. Check the harness and connector pins for damaged, corroded, and loose connections. If okay have the controller bench tested and reflashed with the most current updates. Let me know

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i found the plug that would plug into the keypad if it was there. should there be a cap on the end of the plug that might jump it out, or is there nothing there