Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

I just brought my brand new bx2370 home. I mowed with it

Customer Question

I just brought my brand new bx2370 home. I mowed with it for 20 minutes, it worked great. I then went to remove mowing deck, raised it to raise the anti scalp wheels turned the adjustment knob to "top" tried to lower deck and nothing happens. Rear three point raises and lowers regardless of which position the pto lever is in (mid,mid and rear,or rear). A noticeable whine coming from tractor. The deck will not move. Any suggestions?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 4 months ago.

There is a latch for the deck when it is raised to the top. You need to release the lacth for the deck to go down when the three point moves.