Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

2001 John Deere 9300 ccu 67 showing. Replaced fuse & keeps

Customer Question

2001 John Deere 9300 ccu 67 showing. Replaced fuse & keeps blowing them. I've noticed that it blows fuses when tractor has to work harder
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Keeps blowing fuse f14. Showing code ccu67. Seems to blow when tractor is working harder.
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: Sometimes when it blows the stop signal will come on and showing low hyd fluid level. Fluid level is correct. Also every time fuse blows the monitor that shows your rpm and hi or low transmission range it will have a R next to hi-low range.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  John Oliver replied 6 months ago.

hello my name is ***** ***** ill try and help you out

do you have an email or fax I can send some info to?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Send everything to***@******.***

do you have a radar on this tractor?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
This sounds terrible I know but I'm not for sure. I've never tried calculating slippage. I'm going to say no though. it doesn't have pto, 3 point, do have PIN RW9300H041316
If that can help u any. Tractor has bout 7500 hrs. Just did bottom side engine overhaul. 100 hrs ago. Every other circuit working fine including lights
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
We change both hyd filters annually.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Started with blowing fuse 14 (ccu67) then this morning after the fuse blew the stop signal came on. Saying hydraulic fluid is low.

ok I'm going to send you some info but in the mean time give me a ring at(###) ###-####/p>

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Bud I'd call u if I could but thought this was going to cost 5$. Now it's 41. Old lady already on my ass. 942 is the wire starting around the axle lube filter and is main line carrying the volts (amps) to the computer inside the cab of tractor correct. Hard to see #'s on schematic
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The manual says faulty sensor or circuit. That's what I've been lost on. Sensor or circuit isn't actually a "spot". U just have to work from front to back correct?. Or am I still looking at it wrong
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
With it popping fuses at a lower rpm and/or pulling down a little does that give u any hint where to start

no charge on the call. don't need to do it threw JA

wire 942 services a bunch of different senders. if you are getting a hydr. light I would look at the sensor wiring for that circuit

wire 942 is the one that is shorting out and blowing the fuse