Kevin, Technician
Experience:  Over ten years of expirence in Ag Electronics and Hydraulics

4700 sprayer pressure drop or loss of flow to nozzles at

Customer Question

4700 sprayer pressure drop or loss of flow to nozzles at start up filters are clean pressure sensor and flow meter are working what about the src
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Kevin replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I would like to help you with your question. Actually it sounds like the Boom Charge feature has been turned off. Boom charge is intended to ramp up flow when the master spray switch has been turned on. On most SprayStar software versions the Boom Charge is listed under Setup, Spraystar, and Controller Adjust. There have been a few variations of software so there may be additional Boom Charge options. The normal options are "Auto" which bases the needed Boom Charge pressure off the average spray pressure while spraying, and "Manual" which targets the pressure that is entered if you were to turn your rate knob to the Manual pressure position. Also make sure your spray off pressure is at least 40 psi to aid in boom response. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.Thanks,Kevin