Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

Massy Ferguson 1100 clutch and pedal do not move.It ran fine

Customer Question

Massy Ferguson 1100 clutch and pedal do not move.It ran fine when parked. Can start in gear but pedal wil not move. Pedal is in depressed position
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Hi Dave, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. Check the clutch linkage for damage and verify the linkage is in tact and not broken or disconnected in any way. If okay the problem is likely in the pressure plate and throwout bearing and the tractor will need to be split for repair if the linkage checks out okay. How long was the tractor sitting after the prior use and how frequent is the tractor used? It is possible the clutch or linkage has seized causing your problem as well. Let me know