Wayne, Journeyman
Experience:  34 + years as a mechanic

Replacing new rear axle seal on Kubota l245 tractor. JA:

Customer Question

Replacing new rear axle seal on Kubota l245 tractor.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: I have the new axle seal and I want to verify which it goes into the case.
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Wayne replied 5 months ago.
Hi I'm Wayne I will help you with this the spring side faces the oil I hope this helped you Hi If this helped you Please remember to rate my answer 3 or more starsIf more info is needed, use the reply buttonNOT THE POOR/BAD SERVICE