Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

Have a jd6310, hyd pump grenaded, plenty of contamination into

Customer Question

Have a jd6310, hyd pump grenaded, plenty of contamination into system, cleaned the best we could, worked great for approx 100 hrs. Now what is happening is while in range selection forward flashes two codes "n" shows up on display with the bells sounding and stops moving, sometimes it will go again and other times it lets you walk home, but can't trust it for any kind of work, sometimes it happens only when is at operating temp sometimes right out of the gate? I'm thinking it's a result from the contamination, sticky shift solenoid, sticking valve dumping oil pressure in circuits? The two codes that shows up, we have changed the pressure switches which was said to be, no difference
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Hi Tom, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. There is always a possibility of more contamination in the system and further damage to the valves and components. What are the codes you are getting? Also, check the filter and suction screen for new contamination indicating component failure. Let me know
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Hi Tom, Did you get this resolved?