Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Kabota B7100 3 cyl diesel. Ran out of fuel. Won't start.

Customer Question

Kabota B7100 3 cyl diesel. Ran out of fuel. Won't start. I bled lines and bleeder on pump. And filter. Plenty of fuel. Glow plugs get hot. Wants to go but won't catch. New starter and battery. Running out of ideas. Does not have a compression release valve that I can find. Any ideas?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Wayne replied 10 months ago.
Hi I'm WayneI will help you with thisthey some times very hard to start , when run dryyou opened the bleeder on pump, an cranked it over for 10-15 sec intervalsresting 30 sec not to burn the starter out