Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

I see the top pivot pin hole is worn our, so need to remove

Customer Question

I see the top pivot pin hole is worn our, so need to remove the tongue to rebuild it.
JA: We'll do all we can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Problem being that the pto shaft goes up the middle of the tongue. Disconnect pto where ? And realign it how?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should know?
Customer: I know there is a lower pivot pin. Assuming it is a bolt that can be removed.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  dd85 replied 5 months ago.
What is the Make and Model?