Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

7700 combine electric clutch, is there any way to tell if there

Customer Question

7700 combine electric clutch, is there any way to tell if there is a problem with it without dissassembly .After harvest last fall I found a piece of a magnet on the steps. I asked dealer about it, he said that was probably where it came from but it still works fine.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Verify power and ground to the clutch and if that checks out ok see if there is any electrical burnt smell coming from the clutch and if not and it is not effecting the operation I would run it until it starts giving you troubles. Let me know if you need more help.