Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

I have a Mahindra 2615 tractor serial number 513132 and model

Customer Question

I have a Mahindra 2615 tractor serial number 513132 and model number AM26 I think it was on the side of the tractor. But I am looking for a plug for the transmission, is the color of the oil red?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so the Heavy Equipment Mechanic can help you best.
Customer: Red liquid is leaking under my tractor, and my son said that he lost the plug, it is located under the tractor where almost sits.
JA: Is there anything else the Heavy Equipment Mechanic should be aware of?
Customer: He doesn't know if it is the oil or transmission, or the Hydraulics leaking LOL
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Heavy Equipment Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
If so I need a plug and does all the plugs under my tractor screwed in, my son says he just fit it up inside without screwing it in?
He said it was as big as your fingers and it just sits inside?
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 5 months ago.
Transmission hydrostat can have red Dexron fluid. But all plugs that re important are screw in plugs,and the only one shown is under the rear end section, where drive axles mount. Can you get picture of where this plug was to go and attach it, using the Paperclip icon above the typing bar?
did you get my reply?