nick0411
nick0411,
Experience:  National Fleet Warranty Manager at GF Environmental
12570002

My Cx 105 was parked year now when I want to use it

Customer Question

My Cx 105 was parked for a year now when I want to use it it was all in order after checking the oil it started and working for a short while . Now the hydraulicS are not working I have checked the pumps they all ok what can be the problem ?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  nick0411 replied 7 months ago.
Hi, welcome to Just Answer and thank you for trying our service today. my name is ***** ***** I can help you today. Can you tell me anything more about the problem? When it worked it was fine? no new noises while running or before it quit? The oil level is the same before and after as well? Any leaks of any kind? Thank you,
Expert:  nick0411 replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I wanted to check in to see if you have had any more time to fix your tractor? If this question goes unanswered for a certain amount of time it will time out and you will loose your deposit. If you have any other questions please let me know. Thank you,