Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

Have a JCB 8250 that the armrest screen went black- what could

Customer Question

Have a JCB 8250 that the armrest screen went black- what could be the problem?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Hi Darrell my name is***** will be glad to help. If you verify that there is power and ground to the monitor panel but it is not working then it is the monitor panel unfortunately. Be sure to take a very close look at the harness and connector pins for any corrosion or damage. If OK then another option is to contact this company and let them know that you have. They repair instrument clusters but in some cases will take in these for troubleshooting and repair. They will not charge you other than the shipping if they can not fix it. It may be a circuit board component that they can finds and replace. Let me know