Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

Jcb 508-40 would not run so we pushed on trailer, got back

Customer Question

jcb 508-40 would not run so we pushed on trailer, got back to shop and got running now will not move. checked relays and fuses, by passed all 3 neutral safety switches. still will not move, was thinking Valve solenoid #25101100 maybe yhe problem also added new forward -reverse lever
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. If all your fuses and relays check good test for power in and out of the shift controller as the contacts inside could be worn not showing neutral for starting and failed to not allow travel. Check the oil level and condition and the filter for metal indicating an internal problem. Let me know.
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved?
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Hi, Just following up to see if you still needed more help with this? Please remember to rate my service as that is how the experts get credit for their time helping on the site.