Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

I own a L-5740 with hydrostatic train and Cab. I was using

Customer Question

I own a L-5740 with hydrostatic train and Cab. I was using the front end loader to push down some brush and small trees. All at once I have nothing on the transmission. I think I go a limb up in there and tore a wire or some type of plug in into the transmission off. There is a plastic cover over a composit plug in on the curb side of the transmission that is broken off. It is part of the woiring harness that to the cruise control and the foot pedel. Can this be the probleb and if so how the heck to I fit it.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Hi James, My name is***** will be glad to try to help. It sounds like you are describing a potentiometer or sensor/ switch. Can you upload a picture of the component using the paperclip icon above and also post the tractor serial number and I will be glad to confirm what part you will need.
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.
Hi, Did you get this resolved?