Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

Have a Kubota bx2350,

Customer Question

Have a Kubota bx2350, had no problem remove 60 inch mower deck, but when I went to reinstall the 3pt hitch links to the mower deck will not come down all the way. I have it set at 00 also and the rear 3pt seems to operate finw
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Bradley Martin replied 7 months ago.
What are you connecting first?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I am trying to reinstall the mower deck on the Kubota tractor. The manual and videos tell me to line the deck up to allow the hydraulic 3 point linkage to lower down and allow the right and left pins to engage, It also tells me to set the height adjustment knob to zero so that it can come down, I have followed these directions and have set the knob to zero (00) and pushed the hydraulic down to lower and the linkage under the tractor do no want to come down. The rear linkages for other attachments go up and down like they should.
Connect the the PTO shaft first then connect your links and pins see what happens.
Any update yet?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I tried that and it still did not lower the linkage for the mower deck down to where the pins would connect
Can you get any of the link pins in at all?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No the mower PTO linkage will not come down to the deck height as it is supposed to
That is odd one more thing and I might have to opt out does this model have the drop speed control under the seat?
Make sure the bottom nut is moving when you adjust it to 00
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Will try that tomorrow if I get the chance
Ok let me know how it goes
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I did make sure that the bottom nut was moving and the linkage still does not go down to connect the pins. any other suggestions?
No I dont have anyother suggestions besides put the implemnet on stands where the linkage will reach it as far down as the linkage will go maybe the linkage is stuck I can opt out see if anyone else has a suggestion
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
What happens if you opt out do I get my money back?
No I can submit your question for a refund if you would like
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Please submit for a refund. Would appreciate that would help pay for a service call with kubota
Ok if you can email message me on the site let me know what you find out
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Do I have to do anything else for the refund process or have you submitted for it?