Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.
65405794

How do I adjust the rockshaft rate of drop on my 7800. I need

Customer Question

How do I adjust the rockshaft rate of drop on my 7800. I need to slow it down
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What make and vintage 7800 do you have? Most of the older tractors have the drop rate adjustment knob under the seat between your feet. turn this clockwise or counterclockwise to adjust. Let me know if you have the newer style electrical setup on your tractor by the make and year and I can be sure to get you the correct information for your tractor
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.
Click on this link for the John Deere information ( Electrical)http://manuals.deere.com/omview/OMAR172268_19/AG_RF30435_2370_19_21DEC99_1.htm
Expert:  Dan replied 7 months ago.
Click here for the complete operators manual and select the sections on the LH side.Operators manual