Dan, Technician
Experience:  17+ yrs. shop and field experience with all major brands of heavy equipment, trucks and farm equipment - 1995 WyoTech graduate.

9520 have been having trouble after a rain esp to get transmission

Customer Question

9520 have been having trouble after a rain esp to get transmission to let tractor move. Motor starts and runs but during computer boot up it wil, flab tran and info code ccu72. Have cleane every ground and connectors to all control units and at a loss of where to go
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** will be glad to try to help. Here is the definition of that fault in the manual. I will try to find some more information for you. bare with me.CCU CCU Bus fault See your John Deere Dealer forrepair
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
CCU 72, CCU 072 - Rear PTO control switch/circuit failed. Brown wire terminal 581B for the Armrest Harness Connector was inserted into the "Spare" connector body socket (pinhole No. 4) in error.
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Test the switch fot most commonly a failed switch. Let me know