Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.

I have a kubota LA853 my clients kids were playing on the tractor

Customer Question

I have a kubota LA853 my clients kids were playing on the tractor when I got back to the job site and the control lever feels like its catching when I try to lower the bucket ( I think they might have hung on it). The bucket will roll forward and back and I can raise the bucket sort of but it doesn't want to lower. The hydraulics piston that controls the bucket rolling is warm to the touch but the piston that raises the bucket is not. What should I do? DO I need to replace the whole control lever?
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Expert:  Dan replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is***** is your complete model with any letters after and serial number?