Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician
Experience:  Technican turned service manager on multiple lines of equipment and rental equipment.
30244710

I have a Kubota tractor m126x serial no 51256 . how do I remove the re

Customer Question

I have a Kubota tractor m126x serial no 51256 . how do I remove the rear pto gear case.
Category: Agriculture and Farm Equipment
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Curtis B. replied 7 months ago.
The rear housing will pull back, leaving the top shaft in the transmission. And it can be removed if need be, the rest of the pto gears come with the cover and are held in place by a plate,
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-Kubota-Service-Manual-M100GX-M110GX-M126GX-M135GX-M135GX-FS-Tractor-/272216708318?hash=item3f616154de:g:~qQAAOSw~oFXFYz1
I see a service manual on Ebay on /cd and another for little more on paper.
Please rate to close.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I want a refund of all the money i spent. All i get is requests for more money and the one answer i received was completely wrong, I have been charged $26. $46 and $5 twice. Let me know if the refund is forth coming .